FLO Organic Bamboo Day Pads With Wings x 16
13 in stock
Fancy some organic bamboo period pads?
Here’s a cheeky pack of 16 organic bamboo sanitary towels.
FLO menstrual products are plant based, natural and super comfy, for period protection you can rely upon.
These Bamboo pads use organic Oeko Tex certified bamboo and non GMO corn fibre for a super soft, super absorbent yet ultra-thin towel that stays put with wings.
Organic, hypoallergenic and biodegradable, breathable and silkyyyy soft.
FLO pads are also individually wrapped in plastic free, fully biodegradable and compostable plant based film, so you can stash them on the go and get on with being a Superbabe.
Organic bamboo, non-GMO corn fibre, PE film, plant cellulose airlaid paper, SAP, biodegradable film (PLA, PBAT, plant starch)
We love FLO Because:
• 100% organic cotton tampons* and 100% Organic bamboo pads and panty liners
• Plant-based wrappers for our Non-Applicator Tampons, Pads and Panty Liners
• Silkyyy-soft sanitary pads and tampons that offer superior leak protection and comfort throughout your FLO.
• Ultra-thin, ultra-absorbent sanitary towels + tampons that expand widthwise for extra protection.
• Periods can be messy, period products shouldn’t be
• We love all animals equally (yes, even you, scary crocodiles!), so we’ll never test our products on them.
• No nasties here! No chemical residues, dyes, pesticides, chlorine bleach or fragrances.
• We’re vegan, so we lead with kindness and love for mama nature!
Did you know this is a company owned and created by women of colour who’s products support women and girls in need?!?
Besties Tara and Susan were having a classic BFF bathroom chat in the university loos.
Susan was daydreaming about starting a the Feminist Mafia together – Tara wondered why she couldn’t find organic tampons anywhere. Loads of research, a masters dissertation and heaps of terrible period-pun business names later, FLO was born!
Empowered women empower women
5% of our profits go to charities that support the education and economic empowerment of girls + women in need. We also make monthly product donations to non-profit organisations (like homeless shelters, refugee asylums, food banks and schools – to name a few!) and we do our best to play a part in ending period poverty, shame and stigma. Ready to join the league?