Cytoplan Premium CBD Oil – 60 Caps – 25mg
What is CBD?
CBD is short for Cannabidiol and is one of around 113 cannabinoids found in the hemp plant (Cannabis Sativa). Hemp is classified as those members of the Cannabis family with very low levels of THC (the intoxicating cannabinoid). In hemp, CBD is the most abundant of the cannabinoids.
What does CBD do?
All mammals (including humans) have something called the ‘Endocannabinoid System’ or ‘ECS’. The ECS is found in our brain and nervous system and its job is to re-balance the body or return it to ‘homeostasis.’ This means the ECS is vital in helping us deal with stress, anxiety, pain and infection to name just a few. To do this, the body produces endocannabinoids which work alongside the ECS to help provide relief.
Our own cannabinoids are referred to as ‘endocannabinoids’, and plant-derived cannabinoids are referred to as ‘phytocannabinoids’ which work directly on our endocannabinoid receptors – with CBD being the most active.
CBD can be viewed as a supplement for the Endocannabinoid System (ECS). Amongst other things, the effect of an optimised ECS is reduced feelings of stress, better sleep and an improved ability to focus.
- Premium CBD oil from hemp
- Convenient and easy to take
- Provides 25mg of pure premium CBD oil per capsule and has excellent bioavailability
- MCT oil has been chosen as a carrier as it crosses the blood brain barrier
- Free from THC (the intoxicating cannabinoid). THC is currently being reviewed in terms of setting permitted levels in consumer products. Whilst this evaluation is underway, we made the decision to provide a THC-free, pure CBD product, but will review once there is clarity around this matter.
- Free from GMO, pesticides and herbicides
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Hemp seed oil (providing CBD), MCT oil, tapioca derived capsule shell, glycerin, water.
1 capsule daily to be taken 30 minutes before food, or as directed by a practitioner.