Caprylic Acid Plus
£13.00 – £35.00
Digestive health and cleansing herbal supplement
SKU: N/A Category: Supplements Tags: antibacterial, antiviral, caprylic acid, garlic powder, grapefruit seed extract, green tea extract, oregano
Multi Bottle Offer
Buy 1 bottle for £13
Buy 3 bottles for £35 – Save £4
In New Plastic Free (Potato Starch) Bottle!!!!!
In a healthy digestive tract, the micro-flora consists of balanced amounts of native friendly bacteria and other microbes. This balance is easily disrupted by poor dietary habits, nutritional deficiencies, lifestyle, stress, illness or medications. Under these conditions undesirable organisms such as the Candida albicans fungus can overwhelm our protective native bacteria, leaving the small and large intestine vulnerable and prone to discomfort and unpleasant symptoms.
- Caprylic acid is a natural dietary fatty acid found in coconut oil, with a history of traditional use
- Caprylic Acid Plus includes a number of other ingredients including garlic powder, oregano extract, grapefruit seed extract and green tea extract
- Garlic has a number of uses with research dating back to 1936, and long-standing traditional use in the history of natural food and herbs. NB: Although this product contains garlic, it is still suitable for those on a low FODMAPs diet. This is because the garlic is only at 70mgs per capsule and hence the level of Fermentable Oligo- Di-, Mono-saccharides and Polyols are sufficiently low not to cause any digestive discomfort. It is only when garlic and other high FODMAPs foods are ingested at levels of several grams (not mgs) that they can cause digestive discomfort in susceptible people
- Another well-established herb that again has been traditionally used
Grapefruit Seed Extract:
- Grapefruit-seed extract, often referred to as Citricidal, has a long history of use
Green Tea Extract:
- Green tea is a natural source of catechins.
Ingredients: Magnesium caprylate (caprylic acid), capsule shell (vegetable cellulose), garlic powder, oregano extract, grapefruit seed extract, green tea extract.
Suggested Intake – 1-2 capsules daily (taken morning and lunchtime, half an hour before eating) or take as directed by a practitioner
Free from – Wheat; gluten; soy; yeast; starch;dairy , added sugars, colours, flavours and preservatives.
|No Of Bottles||
Be the first to review “Caprylic Acid Plus”
There are no reviews yet.