Fertility, Pregnancy & Birth can be natural, powerful and Joyous, discover the keys to how you can experience all this & more
* Are you ready to start having children and want to do holistically?
* Do you or your partner have fertility challenges?
* Are you pregnant and want to stay as healthy as possible naturally?
* Are you a high risk mum who wants to prevent complications during your pregnancy?
* Do you want practical advice on healthy delivery, birth and beyond?
* Are you a healthcare professional who works with pregnant mothers?
* Are you free on Sun 28th Oct 2018 ?
If you’ve answered YES to all the above, then you are officially invited to
Holistic Pregnancy From Fertility To Birth Workshop
Date – Sun 28th October 2018 Time – 10:30am – 4:30pm Venue – The Education Room, Willesden Green Library, 95 High Road, London, NW10 2SF Price – Just £45 (Booking ends 11:59pm Sat 27th Oct 2018 )
During this 5 hour live interactive workshop, you’ll:
* Discover how to naturally conceive and improve your fertility naturally
* Discover the keys to a holistic pregnancy, simply using foods, pregnancy safe natural remedies and lifestyle changes
* Discover if you’re a high risk mama and what precautions to take to prevent pregnancy complications
* Discover the keys to a healthy birth, whether at home, in a birthing centre or a hospital
* Hear from 2 expert guests who’ll share their knowledge with you and give you practical advice on holistic pregnancy from fertility to birth
* Ask me any questions you have the subject
* Enjoy herbal tea and water throughout the day (included in the ticket price)
* Enjoy a light vegan buffet lunch (included in the ticket price)
* Get discounts on my books, products and services
* Meet some lovely people!
This informative, empowering & practical workshop will be delivered by…
Leah Salmon The Naturally You Coach
Leah is a bestselling author of 6 books (including her 6th book ’30 Days To Better Periods & Womb Health”), a speaker, nutritionist, life coach and live blood analyst, focused on womb health, pregnancy health and premature birth prevention.
As a mother of 6 children and 1 angel boy, Leah went from having her 2 children prematurely and losing her 2nd child born at 23weeks of pregnancy, to having 5 uncomplicated, full term home births by holistically healing and nourishing her womb and now she wants to show you how to do it too.
It’s my absolute pleasure to announce that we’ll also be joined on the day by expert guests:
Uduak is a mother of 3, Birth Doula, Arvigo practitioner and pregnancy massage therapist based in London, who offers birth doula support to the expected mother, couples in preparation for labour and birth. Uduak will be sharing with us valuable tips on how to experience a holistic birth, from her experience as a holistic birth doula with years of experience. it will be an honour to have her insight on the day. You can find out more about her work at www.uduak.co.uk
How do we collect our tickets once purchased? Once you order your ticket above, your name will be added to the tickets list at the door. When you get to the door you’ll be asked your name & email address used to book the tickets to gain entry. It would be helpful to bring the email receipt for your purchase on your phone, tablet or printed out, just in case we can’t find your ticket, but it’s not essential. If you’re bought multiple tickets, please email the name of each individual the tickets are for, or they can all come in with the main ticket holder.Can tickets be bought on the door?
To ensure we have enough materials for all guests, booking will end11:59pm Sat 27th October 2018, so please book by then to avoid disappointment.
What do I need to bring?
Everything you need will be provided for you, including pens and a workbook for the day, so just bring yourself :-),
Is food provided?
There will be herbal tea and water available throughout the day and a light vegan buffet lunch will be provided. The library is surrounded by shops, a few cafes and Sainsbury’s is less than 10mins walk away.
Are there children’s facilities? This event is not suitable for children and there are no children activities in the room, but if you’re a breastfeeding mama and you’re happy to keep baby calm throughout the workshop, you’re more than welcome. The workshop is in a library so if you need to calm baby down outside and come back in that’s fine.
What’s the best way to travel there? Willesden Green underground station (Jubilee line) is a 10min walk away
There is free parking on most surrounding residential roads subject to availability, but you must ensure you are not double parked.