Do you want to learn EXACTLY how to Eat For Health, Think For Happiness & Live In Harmony?
Are you ready for Clarity, Focus & Results?
Are you free on Sun 2nd Dec 2018?
Greetings and welcome to my page.My name is Leah Salmon The Naturally You Coach, I’m a bestselling author, speaker, nutritionist & life coach and I have something important I’d like to share with you.
In January 2017, I made a commitment to empower and heal our nation, by focusing my time on helping the very group of people who had the biggest impact on our nation.
Our amazing sisters
The decision to do this gave me a new lease of life as I know how amazing we can be as a people if we heal, empower and uplift our sisters.
As women, we are the protectors, nurturers and backbone of our people.
We are so incredibly powerful, magnificent and special.
* Did you know that statistics have proven that the health, wellness, educational levels and accomplishment of the women in a society, dictate how successful that society as a whole will become?
* Have you heard the expression “The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world” (yes mama, they are talking about you!)
* Did you know that in your DNA resides the genes of every race on this planet?
But sadly, all too often, we forget who we are.
We feel unable to impact our own lives, much less the lives of others
We feel we have no time, knowledge or right to create a life of abundance, riches and happiness, which is no less than we deserve.
We even tell ourselves to stop reaching for greatness and just focus on getting by,
So i’m here to not only remind you who you are, what you’re capable of and why your personal development is critically important, not just to yourself, but to the world and our future.
But I want to change that, starting with you…
I know that if you can focus on Eating For Health, Thinking For Happiness & Living In Harmony, or what I call Becoming Naturally You, you’ll have the energy, mental clarity, space, time & drive to create the life you deserve.
To achieve that with my support, I’d like to invite you to:
So i’m inviting you to the…
Becoming Naturally You Intensive
Date Sun 2nd Dec 2018
Time 10:30am – 4:30pm
Venue The Reading Room, Willesden Green Library, 95 High Road, London NW10
This evening will include:
* A 5hr intensive small group workshop taking you through the process of Becoming Naturally You Step By Step
* A light vegan buffet, with drinks & herbal tea though the day
* Becoming Naturally You Manual
& A 15 min follow up 1-2-1 support call within 30 days of the workshop
This intensive, exclusive session is for you if:
* You’re ready to create significant upward progress in your life
* You’re ready to focus time and energy to finally achieve goals you’ve had for years
* You want more than just pretty words, you want to create a strategy and plan for success
* You are willing to take radical action, even if it means doing things very differently to achieve it
* You want to join me and a small but power filled group of like minded sisters, who all want the same as you
* You can get to Willesden Green Library on Sun 2nd Dec, ready to go!
If this describes you, I would love to work with you at this workshop.
This small, intimate and power filled session will be focused on helping you to create an intentional, detailed and life changing plan to start your journey to Becoming Naturally You, which includes:
* Eating for health – including discovering your basic metabolic type so you can create a personalised meal plan
* Thinking for happiness – which includes helping you to identify, process and work to eliminate the power that our negative beliefs have over us
* & Living in harmony – deciding exactly what YOU want to add to your life to help you to achieve your health and life goals on your terms
I know that by doing these 3 things, in a way that’s in alignment with your personal, professional, physical, spiritual, mental and family goals, it can completely transform your life for the better.
But in order to do this you need:
* & Support
Which is exactly what this focused supportive workshop setting can provide you with.
To make the workshop as accessible as possible, the price of this potentially life changing day is just £35, with an early bird discount price of just £27 if you book by Sun18th November
I’m truly looking forward to sharing this day of life transformation and breakthrough with you sister, it’s time you regained your rightful position and we empower and healed our nation, in a way only we can.
If you need anything or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Much love, take care & stay healthy
The Naturally You Coach
Once you order your ticket above, your name will be added to the tickets list at the door. When you get to the door you’ll be asked your name & email address used to book the tickets to gain entry. It would be helpful to bring the email receipt for your purchase on your phone, tablet or printed out, just in case we can’t find your ticket, but it’s not essential. If you’re bought multiple tickets, please email the name of each individual the tickets are for, or they can all come in with the main ticket holder.
To ensure we have enough materials for all guests, booking will end11:59pm Sat 1st Dec 2018, so please book by then to avoid disappointment.
What do I need to bring?
Everything you need will be provided for you, including a workbook for the day, so just bring yourself and something to write with :-),
Is food provided?
There will be herbal tea, juice and water available throughout the day and a light vegan buffet lunch will be provided. The library is surrounded by shops, a few cafes and Sainsbury’s is less than 10mins walk away.
Are there children’s facilities?
This event is not suitable for children and there are no children activities in the room, but if you’re a breastfeeding mama and you’re happy to keep baby calm throughout the workshop, you’re more than welcome. The workshop is in a library so if you need to calm baby down outside and come back in that’s fine.
What’s the best way to travel there?
Willesden Green underground station (Jubilee line) is a 10min walk away
There is free parking on most surrounding residential roads subject to availability, but you must ensure you are not double parked.