My brother Julian Hall The Ultrapreneur once said “It’s more important to practice what you post, than to simply post”, in response to the recent growing trend on social networks to find and post motivational quotes daily, without every following the advice in them.
Well the 5 life changing quotes I’m going to share with you in Episode 12 of Naturally You Radio, are ones that I urge you to put into practice, if you want the rest of your life to be the best of your life.
Naturally You Radio Episode 12
The life changing quotes featured in this podcast are:
- “So often we take care of everybody and the whole time we’re putting ourselves on the back burner. This is the season for you to ‘do you’ first.” Lisa Nichols.
- “Life isn’t just about taking in oxygen and giving out carbon dioxide ” Malala Yousafzai.
- “It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine” & “A thought is harmless until we believe it” Byron Katie.
- “To understand how any society functions you must understand the relationship between the men and the women”. Angela Davis
- “If you don’t like something change it, if you can’t change it, change your attitude” Maya Angelou
Do you have a life changing quotes to share?
Post it in the comment below so we can all learn from it.
Have a wonderful day, be sure to check out the Naturally You Store for our latest special offers. Feel free to email me at leah(at)thenaturallyyoucoach.com, if you have any questions or need any help.
Take care and stay healthy
The Naturally You Coach
About the Author: Leah Salmon, The Naturally You Coach, is a bestselling author, speaker, nutritionist and life coach, on a mission to help 100,000 black women to eat for health, think for happiness and live in harmony by 2020 or what she calls Becoming Naturally You. She does this through her books, programs, coaching, events, workshops, videos, articles and free weekly ezine, which you can join now and get a free recipe book here!