Creating abundance affirmations has been the cornerstone of my success over the past year.
I know how transformational it can be to repeat a power-filled statement that triggers feelings and emotions in you on a daily basis, followed by a moment to visualise the manifestation of it.
And whilst I see creating affirmations as an intensely personal endeavour, I know it can be challenging to find the words to make an affirmation in the first place.
So today, which is #thinkforhappiness Wednesday, I’m sharing with you 9 examples of abundance affirmations that focus on bringing abundance into your life, which you can tweak to suit you perfectly.
9 Abundance Affirmations
- I will allow abundance into my life in every way
- I will create space for abundance to enter my life
- I will honestly ask for what I want and nothing less
- I can attract the people, resources and energy I need to create the life I deserve
- I can release any thoughts, actions or beliefs that don’t create progress
- I can nourish myself & others with the abundance coming into my life
- I am excited about the impact my abundance will have on my life & others
- I am ready to take advantage of any opportunity to live more abundantly
- I am complete, capable and surrounded by abundance
I hope these have given you some ideas on affirmations you can create to boost your life this year.
Any other suggestions for affirmations?!?
Please share them in the comment below
If you need help sticking to your goal this year, want to get back on track with your current health and life goals, or you just want to start the year STRONG, check out my new Naturally You 30 Day Reset Program starting 4th Jan 2018
& If you want to spend a whole day creating heart centred goals, affirmations, vision boards and a ritual to tie them all together, book a place on my Vision Boards & Rituals workshop on Sat 6th Jan here
Take care and stay healthy
The Naturally You Coach
About the Author: Leah Salmon, The Naturally You Coach, is a bestselling author, speaker, nutritionist and life coach, on a mission to help 100,000 black women to eat for health, think for happiness and live in harmony by 2020 or what she calls Becoming Naturally You. She does this through her books, programs, coaching, events, workshops, videos, articles and free weekly ezine, which you can join now and get a free recipe book in the yellow box at the top of this page!!!